Thuvavi village had a Primary School long before India's independence (1947), a high school was in operation before and after Independence but was in financial trouble all the time and ceased operation. Afterwards most of the children seeking high school education traveled daily to Dabhoi or were sent away. The concerned residents of Thuvavi gave another try in 1971 by starting Shri T.V. Sarvajanic High School in an existing building. The present Thuvavi Vibhag Sarvajanic Kelavani Mandal (Thuvavi Area Public Education Trust) was incorporated on 25th November under the leadership of Shri Iswarbhai Shankarbhai Patel, Shri Vithalbhai Iswarbhai Patel, Vice-President; Shri Chandrasinh Prabhatsinh Chavda, Secretary; Shri Naginbhai Chhitabhai Patel, JT. Secretary. Thuvavi Area Public Education Trust was (registration No. (with Government of India) : F-111 Vadodara, 25 November 1970) operates schools with about 1100 students with about 60% girls.
Early 1980's the older school building was not suitable and different facility was essential. Even though the agricultural economy at that time was not conducive, many concerned residents felt the need of a larger building for the High School. Following residents agreed to donate their land located near the bus stand at the west entrance of the village for the school:
Shri Shanabhai Tribhovandas Patel, Shri Ratilal Ranchodbhai Patel, Shri Prabhudas Ranchodbhai Patel, Shri Bakorbhai Naranbhai Patel, Shri Jethabhai Maganbhai Patel, Shri Gordhanbhai Bapubhai Panchal
Shri Chhitubhai Desaibhai Patel committed on behalf of Shri Desaibhai Kahandas Patel family to generously donate the seed money for the High School Building construction. The people of Thuvavi Village and surrounding areas enthusiastically supported fund raising. The building design and construction guidance was provided by Shri Vinubhai B. Patel and Shri Natubhai M. Patel. The Building was inaugurated on 16 June 1983. The high school was named Shri D. K. Patel High School. Shri Vithalbhai Iswarbhai Patel Higher Secondary School was added in year 1991 followed by Shri Chhitubhai Desaibhai Patel primary School year 1999. The Anjuben R. Patel ITI wasadded in year 2014. These institutions are fee based except the High School receives government support.
Thuvavi Area Public Education Trust was (registration No. (with Government of India) : F-111 Vadodara, 25 November 1970) operates schools with about 1100 students with about 60% girls. The High School was started in 1971 and over the years a Higher Secondary School (1991), Primary School (1999) and Industrial Training Institute ITI (2014) were developed.
Telephone : +91-266-322-3331 Email : email@example.com
|Shri. Arvind C. Patel||Shri. Miteshkumar Patel|
|Trust President||Head Principal|
|Tel: 91- 97122 47836||Tel: 91-94281 66892|